Tuesday, March 25, 2008

And then there were more problems...

Hi all,

Today I saw a general practitioner at the same clinic as my family doctor. I went to see the doctor because I had a sharp pain in my left ear. I was hoping it would be an ear infection because that would be a nice and simple answer. Of course, the doctor didn't see any sign of infection. She did however see something in my right ear. She said that the entrance to my right ear canal looked red, inflamed, and 'bumpy' and she said it could have been caused by my earmold. Maybe an allergic reaction.

Being allergic to my earmolds is the absolute last thing I need right now! Hopefully my audiologist will be able to tell if I am allergic to them or not soon. I guess possibly needing new earmolds isn't that big of a deal. It's not a time consuming endevour, and my right mold doesn't have a good seal anyway. I sent my audiologist an email and hopefully she will tell me what she thinks I should do tomorrow! I am ready for this all to be over!

-Jenny

No comments: