Wednesday, April 16, 2008

And then there was pain...

Hey all,

In true Jenny style things are no longer going smoothly with the aids. The left earmold hurts. There is definitely a pressure point or two. I went to my audiologists office today and she filed it down a bit but it is still hurting so she wants me to get a new earmold. This means going in, doing another impression, and waiting even more! I hope she lets me keep the earmolds I have now until I get the new one. I really like my hearing aids and thus far I have had great success with them! I really don't want to have to go without them again. AH! I am turning into one of those hearing aid dependent people that I always vowed I would never be! Hopefully I can get in to see my audiologist soon and do the new impression, get earmolds that fit, and then move on in my hearind aid journey.

I sometimes wonder how my life would be different if my ears were fully functioning. It would certainly be very different. Would it be better? I don't know...

-Jenny

No comments: